Monday, February 15, 2010

These Are The Days..

These are the days that all this calorie counting, stressing out and pain is worth it. 

The idea that shopping is a remedy for a bad day has always been a strange one for me. Usually shopping leads to me walking away upset that things don't fit right.  

Today I got to experience that shopping really does help remedy a bad day!
You ready?

Size. 12. Jeans!
(Down from a size 22 in August!)

AND

My first sexy dress. 


For the first time in too long of a time, I feel like I'm not just "a pretty face".

Peace, Love and Skinny Jeans,
Krissy

3 comments:

  1. You're looking gorgeous darling, but you always have. :)
    Love you,
    Princess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Done you...now doesn't that feel great!! You look stunning & those curves are gorgeous!! Enjoy the moment! {{Hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats SO awesome!!! That kind of day is my motivation! Keep it up skinny lady =D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to share in this experience! I love comments and new bloggy friends and I would love to know that you've stopped by!