Thursday, February 18, 2010

(A Not So Fabulous) Weigh-In Wedesday



As I knew the turnout would show, this is not one of my prouder weeks.


This is the outcome of stress, emotional eating and eating a LOT of extra salt.


+4.5 lbs

This means only that next week has incredible potential.

How was your week?




Peace, Love and Skinny Jeans,
Krissy

1 comment:

  1. Now...I know how this feels & you can either throw in the towel & comfort eat (NO NO NO) OR you can be positive & use it as a catalyst for extra effort in the coming week!! As you know I didn't go to weigh in this Tuesday as I feared the worse after a particularly frenzied chocolate binge on Sunday evening...my home scales actually show no damage BUT...I have to keep on plan to avoid it 'catching up' with me! Have a GREAT week...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to share in this experience! I love comments and new bloggy friends and I would love to know that you've stopped by!